Micah March 5K October 22 in OjaiOctober 08, 2011 by Victoria Strong
The third annual Micah March is coming up on October 22nd in Ojai, California and you don't want to miss the fun. This 5K walk meanders through a tree-lined trail, finishing with a concert, silent auction, family fun, and dinner catered by Don Lalo's Mexican Restaurant. Last year, Micah's March had 150 registered walkers and over 200 people attended the dinner and concert afterwards. And this year the Marshall family are projecting an even bigger turnout.
- When: Saturday, October 22nd. Registration check in begins at 4:30 PM. Walk starts promptly at 5:00 pm.
- Where: Walk begins and ends at theOjai Valley Baptist Church > 11642 N. Ventura Avenue, Ojai.
- Details: Registration fee to walk is only $10.00 Dinner & T-shirt included! Don't want to walk? Join in for the concert and dinner from Don Lalo'sat 6:30 $10/Adult, $5/Child, $30/Max per Family.
- To Register: ContactNikki Clark, fill out registration form, ask friends and family to sponsor you, walk through lovely Ojai, enjoy dinner and live music!
- SIGN UP TODAY to get your Micah March packet out to you ASAP so you can begin collecting sponsors!!! *** To make this event even more successful, the Micah March organizers ask that each walker try to raise at least $100 and/or gather a team of walkers to join you. And you must register asap to get a T-shirt included in your registration fee.
Over the last two years the Micah March has raised over $20,000 to support the GSF and Micah Marshall's medical needs. We are so honored to know the Marshall family and sweet Micah, who turned three-years-old in May. Come on out and support this awesome family and help end this brutal disease.