Golf For A Cure Tournament is Around The CornerOctober 24, 2009 by Bill Strong
CALLING ALL GOLFERS!
1st Annual Golf For A Cure tournament is FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2009!
- WHAT: The First Annual Golf For A Cure tournament; shot gun start; four person scramble -- all proceeds are going directly to the Gwendolyn Strong Foundation and headed for a specific SMA research program. Over 20 families impacted by SMA have committed to raising $5,000 each with an ultimate goal of raising at least $100,000 to go toward a specific SMA research program with the real potential to cure SMA. This is Gramma's way of helping us reach our $5,000 goal!
- WHERE: Sterling Hills Golf Club in Camarillo, California.
- WHEN: Friday, November 20, 2009 at 11:30am.
- HOW MUCH: Golf tournament, prizes, and a delicious barbecue after golf - $100 per person. Donations are tax deductible!
- DINNER ONLY GUESTS - $25.00 per person for after golf barbecue only. Donations are tax deductible!
SPACE IS LIMITED! GET YOUR ENTRY FORM AND TOURNAMENT FEES IN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Contact Gwendolyn's Gramma (firstname.lastname@example.org) via email for an entry form and if you know you are going to join us but haven't sent in your form yet please email Gwendolyn's Gramma to let her know so she can hold a spot for you.
ENTRY FORMS AND ENTRY FEES NEED TO BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN NOVEMBER 7, 2009.
GET A GROUP TOGETHER NOW! YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THE FIRST ANNUAL "GOLF FOR A CURE" TOURNAMENT!
Thank you for helping to give HOPE to so many children and their families!
Talk About It
Are You An SMA Carrier? Advocating for the Affordable Care Act: Gwendolyn's Story (Video) It Arrived!!! Let the Adventures Begin!
news 200k for sma gwendolyn strong foundation featured fundraiser gwendolyn spinal muscular atrophy teamgsf friends sma tips parenting a child with disabilities sma awareness concerned acts of kindness sponsor-a-mile hospitalization chase community giving birthday good things for gwendolyn holidays therapy video development sma treatment acceleration act 3rd birthdayShow More
news 200k for sma gwendolyn strong foundation featured fundraiser gwendolyn spinal muscular atrophy teamgsf friends sma tips parenting a child with disabilities sma awareness concerned acts of kindness sponsor-a-mile hospitalization chase community giving birthday good things for gwendolyn holidays therapy video development sma treatment acceleration act 3rd birthday family doctor g-tube research travel photographer special outing newly diagnosed giveaway sma carrier screening power chair health insurance transportation grief sitting up 2nd birthday hospice clinical trial 1st birthday adapted toys unite for the cure daily care uncategorized smaheadlines.com medi-calHide Tags
2013December (1) November (3) October (3) September (3) August (4) July (2) June (4) May (3) April (4) March (3) February (5) January (5)
2012December (3) November (8) October (4) September (5) August (8) July (7) June (8) May (8) April (9) March (7) February (9) January (9)
2011December (9) November (16) October (15) September (14) August (15) July (16) June (13) May (27) April (22) March (21) February (20) January (21)
2010December (19) November (22) October (16) September (23) August (23) July (27) June (24) May (24) April (21) March (26) February (19) January (24)
2009December (21) November (20) October (32) September (25) August (25) July (47) June (44) May (34) April (27) March (35) February (35) January (35)
2008December (37) November (22) October (31) September (20) August (30) July (27) June (18) May (5) April (6) March (3) February (1) January (2)
2007December (7) October (1)