Exciting Things…September 04, 2009 by Victoria Strong We have so many exciting things going on right now and they are joyfully keeping us busy...
- PetitionToCureSMA.com just passed 70,000 signers! Can I get a woot, woot! So, so excited about this. And our Join The Fight! video is nearing 5,000 views and our first petition video passed 11,000 views! You can help us reach our 100,000 petition signature goal by passing the petition and video links around: email, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, and posting them to your blogs and asking others to do the same. Woot, woot!!!
- Tweet For A Cure has been tweeted nearly 3,000 times, reaching nearly 2 Million Twitter followers -- yes, 2 MILLION Twitter followers have received a Tweet about the SMA Treatment Acceleration Act! And my hubby and friend created this! So awesome!
- Our Unite For The Cure campaign has nearly 20 "Uniters" passionately working towards our collective goal of raising $100,000 for Dr. Keirstead's SMA stem cell program at UC Irvine! We are so excited to be working with this remarkable group of families, many of whom we've corresponded with, sharing SMA parenting tips and tricks, for months, and a few awesome folks we are just now "meeting". It is a true honor to be in the company of such wonderful people. Head over to Unite For The Cure to meet them and read their inspiring stories! We also launched a reporting system for Unite For The Cure today to allow "Uniters" to keep track of their progress toward their individual $5,000 goal and everyone to keep track of how the Unite campaign is progressing towards its goal of raising $100,000 - you can access the reporting system by visiting GwendolynStrongFoundation.org/uftc.
- And, did you read -- We just got our 501(c)(3) status for the Gwendolyn Strong Foundation! Beyond excited!!! We have so many plans.
- And most importantly, our little girl is almost TWO (she actually turns 23 months tomorrow)! And she knows it. Gwendolyn is keeping us on our toes with her very particular desires (very particular). And she is growing like a weed -- every day she seems longer! She is now 24 pounds and her legs are literally half the length of mine!
Talk About It
Are You An SMA Carrier? Advocating for the Affordable Care Act: Gwendolyn's Story (Video) It Arrived!!! Let the Adventures Begin!
200k for sma news featured gwendolyn strong foundation fundraiser spinal muscular atrophy gwendolyn teamgsf sma tips parenting a child with disabilities sma awareness friends sponsor-a-mile development acts of kindness concerned birthday family video hospitalization chase community giving sma treatment acceleration act therapy travel good things for gwendolynShow More
200k for sma news featured gwendolyn strong foundation fundraiser spinal muscular atrophy gwendolyn teamgsf sma tips parenting a child with disabilities sma awareness friends sponsor-a-mile development acts of kindness concerned birthday family video hospitalization chase community giving sma treatment acceleration act therapy travel good things for gwendolyn holidays doctor g-tube transportation research special outing power chair newly diagnosed uncategorized health insurance daily care 3rd birthday sma carrier screening giveaway photographer adapted toys grief sitting up smaheadlines.com 2nd birthday clinical trial unite for the cure 1st birthday hospice medi-calHide Tags
2018April (1) March (1)
2017October (3) September (1) April (1) March (1) January (2)
2016December (1) November (1) October (1) September (2) August (2) July (1) June (1) May (1) April (2) February (2) January (4)
2015December (2) November (1) October (2) September (2) August (4) July (3) June (2) May (1) April (2) January (4)
2014November (3) October (3) September (3) August (3) July (3) May (1) April (1) March (5) February (2) January (2)
2013December (2) November (3) October (3) September (3) August (4) July (2) June (4) May (3) April (4) March (3) February (5) January (5)
2012December (3) November (8) October (4) September (5) August (8) July (7) June (8) May (8) April (9) March (7) February (9) January (9)
2011December (9) November (16) October (15) September (14) August (15) July (16) June (13) May (27) April (22) March (21) February (20) January (21)
2010December (19) November (22) October (16) September (23) August (23) July (27) June (24) May (24) April (21) March (26) February (19) January (24)
2009December (21) November (20) October (31) September (25) August (25) July (47) June (44) May (34) April (27) March (35) February (35) January (35)
2008December (37) November (22) October (31) September (20) August (30) July (27) June (18) May (5) April (6) March (3) February (1) January (2)
2007December (7) October (1)